Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So I've found the best NO CHIP nail polish! And guess what....its only 3.99!!! Find it pretty much anywhere they carry Sally Hansen products. I painted my toes about 2 weeks ago and still no chips! PLUS....you only need one coat! I dont think it's gets better than that! Go try it, I swear you'll love it!!! I just put a fresh coat on my fingers, I'll let you know how long these last. Here are the specs of the polish:

Hard As Nails
Xtreme Wear

Xtreme Strength + Shine
Match your manicure to your mood!
Fun, trendy shades - collect them all and change your nail polish
as often as you like!
Easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.

Best Ever!!! Sally Hansen Hard as Nails

Extreme Wear Nail Polish....

No comments:

Post a Comment